Rarely is it because of the few who care to drop by for a visit. I don't even care, usually, if a topic runs amok. Some people prefer their blogs and posts stay on topic. I, however, find tangents interesting. Everyone can run a blog in the manner in which they feel is appropriate.
My usual reasons for post deletion are these:
- TMI – on second thought I gave out Too Much Information, usually personal.
- I got preachy – the last post I just now deleted, I sounded like a moralizing dry drunk.
- It hit too close to home – goes along with "I got too personal, or TMI".
- I told some flat out lies that even bothered *ME* 😆
- It just didn't have the right feel.
So there. Let's do coffee.